Can My Siblings Come to the United States with Me?

If you are living in the US on an Immigrant Visa, then you cannot bring your siblings to the country with you. They need to apply for their own immigrant visas.

In order to bring your siblings to live in the United States as a green card holders, you must become a US resident and be at least 21 years of age. Permanent residents (i.e. green card holders) cannot petition to bring siblings permanently to the United States.

Was this article helpful to you?